Saturday, April 25, 2009

The last couple of weeks :)

Ok...so this post is reallllllly out of order...oh well.

Everett and Noah takin' it easy :)

Noah contemplating the use of a spoon...


Na, my hand gets more at a time ;)

Yep, stickin' with my hand

Eliza before seeing Taylor at the Opry...



Taylor


At the Opry...Front Row Center..Thanks Uncle Dennis and Aunt Joan :)

Hannah and Eliza


Me and Eliza



Eliza and Noah...an aeriel view



Sweet Noah in his coveralls :)


Bath time...she using soft hands ;)
Smiley guy


Building a sand mountain...castle ;)
Having a great time watching Eliza builing...

I love this playground too!

Nap time ;)

Soooo sleepy!
Eliza being brave in the tree!

5 comments:

grams said...

love these pictures, even if they are out of order!

Sarah said...

Such cuties! I love the one with Noah asleep in the stroller! :)

Anonymous said...

Taylor Swift is sooooo cool! I bet Eliza had a blast! I love the one with Noah asleep too! :) Great pics!

Lanie said...

Great seats for what I'm sure was an awesome show. What fun memories!

Missy said...

I loves these!!! I am so glad that Eliza got to go see Taylor!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers