Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

I just had a chance to add these new pics that Heather (my wonderful sister-in-law) sent me from Easter at my dad's aka Papa and Grandma Debbie's house on Easter...enjoy~

Sweet Noah

Eliza and Papa

Caitlin

Eliza and Paige aka TROUBLE!

Grandma Debbie, Eliza, Papa, and Noah


We had a great Easter this year...We headed to church today, then outside to pose for a few pictures. We got to go to another Easter egg hunt, and this one was at Papa and Grandma Debbie's house. Of Course our camera battery was dead so we are waiting to receive pictures (email me please) from Sunday afternoon from my dad or brother.

Justin, Noah, Andrea (me), Eliza, Grams, Pappaw Will

Justin, Eliza, Andrea, Noah
Noah, Abbie, Eliza, and Allie

Eliza and Noah
Saturday, we headed over to Grams' and papaw Will's house for lunch and an Easter egg hunt. We had a great time, but ate waaaay to much! Thanks for having us ;)
Paige, Eliza and Caitlin

Noah, Eliza, Caitlin, Paige

Hannah and GranddaddyCaitlin and Eliza

Caitlin, Paige, Pappaw Will, Noah, Eliza and Grams


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! I like the black and white one! :) Sounds like a great day!

grams said...

Easter is great isn't it.....all that sugar and such sweet children. We had a great time with everyone. Thanks for coming over and sharing the holiday with us.

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous family!!

Kristin said...

Great pics! I love Noah's outfit-shows those chunky legs off! Too cute!

Missy said...

Love your pictures!!! So cute!!!

Haley said...

They are adorable and I love how your little boy is dressed! We have to dress them up why we can. ha

Stacey said...

Sweet pics! They are so cute!

Lanie said...

I love the Easter pics. Looks like a fun day!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers