Monday, July 20, 2009

Catch-up...


Ok, haven't had a chance to post in a while...so here we go.


Missy and Stacey got together and made such a cute outfit for Noah...I LOVE it! Thanks ladies.







Noah got his 1st haircut over the weekend...thanks Nana! He's such a big boy now :)


My 2 little potato heads :)






Courtney and Elizabeth came into town last weekend and we actually made it to dinner...it was delicious!


Mt little computer-savvy lady...she loves it


The zoo is the best...they love some carousel...and grams!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the update! Now, I just have to do it! :) Noah looks extra cool with his new hair cut!

FYI... I love Noah's outfit! Too cute!

Missy said...

He does look so cute!!! It looks like you all are staying busy!!! Ladies night out-watch out!!! You all look great!

Kristin said...

Love the outfit! He's so cute!

Stacey said...

Sorry I just realized I haven't called you back! He looks so cute in it! I will get with you soon!!!

Sarah said...

Noah's outfit is so cute!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers