Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day-trip to Bowling Green

So yesterday, I was talking to Courtney and saying how I wish we could hangout and go to the zoo or something...and then I said we could go to Beach Bend Park in Bowling Green. Well, of course it wasn't open on Wednesdays until after Memorial day weekend...just our luck. But we decided to go have a picnic and play in a park instead. We had a great time and can't wait to meet-up again soon...and maybe hit-up Beach Beach Bend. LOTS of pics below...

Hey Noah, Check this out...
Oh, cool Everett...I can see you!
Now what can we do?!?!
My sweet bee
Not so sure about this slide mom?.?.
So still...for like maybe one second...he's our little ball of energy!

Everett and Court
Noah and Eliza
Can you see my teeth?
I'm a cute lil' pup
Me too!
I just LOVE being near this slide...
Peek-a-boo!

Everett on the GO!
So cute!
Everett, Eliza and Noah
I think I'm gonna get a kiss!
Lil' poser
A goose, Eliza and me :)


Wow...we're sooooo TIRED...

What a pretty pic

Another great pic...who's your photographer?!?
Sweet love!
Precious lady...


4 comments:

grams said...

Precious girls and their babies are pretty special too!

Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have asked for a better Wednesday! I miss you guys so much, but feel so lucky that I can drive an hour and half and see all of your faces! We had a blast! Love you guys!

BEACH BEND HERE WE COME! (after the surgery) :(

Sarah said...

Those are great pictures! Looks like a fun day!

Leigh said...

look at those little cutie pies. I cannot believe how big they are!!! It goes by too fast.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers