Sunday, January 4, 2009

Feeling better...

Well, Noah and Eliza are hopefully almost over being sick. Noah had bronchiolitis and Eliza had walking pneumonia...poor little people. Here are a couple of pics I took earlier today and yesterday.

Noah having some crib time

Now, this is Eliza below in the same little pants and hat
Noah thinks he's so big rocking in his chair

Here is Eliza in the same hat...I cannot find this outfit or I would've had Noah wear it too :(
Eliza dressing up in her little senorita outfit Grams brought her back from Mexico
...admiring her shoes ;)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These might be the CUTEST pictures I've ever seen!!!! :)
Glad they're feeling better!

grams said...

I'm so happy that my babies are feeling better; can't wait to see them on Tuesday!

Sarah said...

So sorry your little ones were sick! Those hats are too cute!

Missy said...

I am glad everyone is better!! They are so cute!! and her shoes are just right!!!

Stacey said...

I am glad they are feeling better. We have been battling with sickness to! I hate when they don't feel well!

Synetha said...

Awe they are both getting so big! I love her lil white dress, she's so pretty. :)

Keeley White said...

Your kids are so cute! What a great idea to have them take pics in the same outfits. I love the very first picture..he is too cute. Thank you for praying for us and writing sweet comments on our blog!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers